Monday, August 7, 2017

August 6, 2017

This week has been superb and i have enjoyed it this very very much. I don't really have all the time in the world today to pwarous so I'm gonna keep it a little shorter.


We have been doing a ton of service lately and we have seen it open the hearts of many. haha We went to collect firewood with some people and we went all the way to the top of a mountain, got a TON of wood and started to walk down, then we decided to rest and go to this awesome view and drink some coconuts. Service ~ the island way. We then continued down the mountain and it was HARD service. 


I had 2 logs for my load that probs weighed 80-90 pounds and it literally destroyed my shoulders, but it was a good work out. Later in the week we also built a Fanang or a cooking house, and this one was massive! This was probably the most worthwhile service because it was for someone that just had his heart opened and can be the leader of his eternal family. 


Oh how AWESOME is the work of the LORD!!.  He also gifted to me this cool shell and Elder Robertson bought this cool WW2 gun that he found in one of the caves in the mountains. Super awesome.

Oh on other news some people broke into our house, at night. while we were sleeping... but anywhos they stole a bunch of things, but i was very lucky and nothing of great importance was taken from me, including my camera  which was sitting SMACK DAB in the middle of my desk in which they stole everything else around it. 

Elder Robertson wasn't too lucky as his watch and shoes were taken.  But we were able to get everything back in vicarious ways. haha. Anyway super, super short so I be sorry, hopefully i can get on a little later, but the outer island missionaries are in, so no promises.

Love you allllll!!!

Elder Zebley

No comments:

Post a Comment