Monday, August 21, 2017

August 18, 2017

Matthew was transferred for the first time last week and will serve on the island of Tonoas, a boat ride away with a new missionary ~ Elder Robertsen.  He is very excited to work on this 3x5-mile island with a population of about 3,200 people. 

Matthew and his new companion, Elder Robertsen
He says he'll only be able to email once a month or longer depending when they go to Weno, the main island where he was previously serving. His mailing address remains the same in case you want to write him.

He sent us a box with a couple of camera cards so I'll try to include some of the photos the next time I add to his blog.


Soooooo, we honestly do not have all the time in the world right now but I'll try to cover some things pretty quickly.


Sooooo, I'm in Guam! haha only for the week though, because as ya'll heard through vicarious means I was called to be a trainer! Don't know who my son is yet but I will find that out this Wednesday. We got transfer calls at like 8 at night and then we packed, got through security at 12 and took off by 3. Got to Guam at 4 something and then went to the assistants house and attempted to sleep. haha yeah right. so we are pretty much running on no sleep for the past 2 days but its awesome as ever. 

And other news, I am leaving Neuo!!! It will be sad to leave my people but according to the Lord, 11 1/2 months there was enough time. So I have been called to serve on a different island, one of the outer islands, Tonoas. My trainee and I will be white washing the island so it is gonna be a lot of fun! Now I'm leaving the main island here family. That means that I will only be able to email once a month, if possible. sooooooooooo I don't really know when the next time i will be able to email is. We will later see. But do not fret! Just because I can't email ya'll does'nt mean that I'm dead or whatnot. Hopefully, I will be able to email before I go out but I don't know. haha, It's gonna be fun cuz I'll be living the camping life that is for sure. No electric, no running water, pretty much nothing other than a roof over our heads. if that. hhaha I'm suuppppperererererererererererer pumped and I can't wait to get out there and do some work.

Alright, so I guess this is me signing out for a bit, I'm gonna be writing a bunch more letters so be prepared! ya'll should do the same;)

Love you all!!!!

Elder Zebley


So I just go back to Weno (the main island ) once a month sometimes possibly more depending They are actually building a new house finally on the island so we will see what that is like. Everything is still the same with the P.O. box and what not, if you want to send a letter. As long as I am in Chuuk it will be the same. 

And thank you for the sandals ~ they are awesome!! (everyone is jealous...) and the candy graciously fed a houseful of missionaries about to go to Guam.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Elder Zebley




1 comment:

  1. Wow! You will be an amazing trainer! Sounds like quite the adventure!

    ReplyDelete