Sunday, November 19, 2017

November 17, 2017

Got a surprise email and some photos from Matthew today.  All the missionaries from the zone went to Chuuk on their P-Day to have Thanksgiving Dinner prepared by the senior missionary couple that oversees the area.




Heyoooo Surprise Email!!!!

Haha.. we are actually in on the main island today because today is our ThanksGiving! So we will be doing some good ol' turkey bowl here in Weno today and then Sister G will be preparing some delicious food for us!



On top of a WWII Japanese artillery gun.

That is a slug underneath his missionary badge

I'm super dooper pumped for real food for once.... haha, we may even somehow have a turkey. But I love the islander food, just sometimes its just starchyness upon starch. But its delicious and especially the seafood too. 

I just had turtle the other day (I cooked it myself) and it was Super Yummy. Definitely high up there on my favorite meats list. 

I got the packages and the shoes and THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything y'all do for me, it really does help me and mean a lot to me. And I thank you for the letters you have been sending it really does make it easier to respond to but just expect one big letter from me for the past couple weeks because all your letters came in at the same time... but they shall be responded to!!!

As for the Christmas whatevers, it pretty much just stays with yall, I cant really think of anything that stands out. And believe it or not, i should actually be good on socks for the rest of the mission. Another departing missionary gifted me many so I wouldn't worry about those as of now.

Anywhos my time is short but my love is Greater than Ever. 


LOVE, 

your fav elder in the World, Elder Zebley


No comments:

Post a Comment