Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26, 2107 Letter

Ran Allim amil,

With a new baptism, his companion and the branch president.


So this week was superb again! Its still more than impossible to explain what Chuuk is like unless you come to the islands of awesomeness themselves. and I would like to address the fact that I AM NOT IN GUAM!! or on an island off of Guam. I am in a different country (The Federated States of Micronesia) is one of the states there in Chuuk.

Anyway, this week Monday p-day, I already told you guys some of what happened but nothing really happened other than we had Family home evening with all of Mwan branch again and it was really good. 

P-days are awesome with our new schedule cuz they are a lot longer now, and we can actually do pretty much whatever we want and its awesome. We always play volleyball and basketball and pretty just go out adventuring, and do what ever we want and I LOVE IT. If we want to we can take a boat and go to the other islands and just hang out, but yeah, p-days are the BOMB

Tuesday- No Idea....

Wed- went on an exchange with Elder Boucher in his area (My district leader) he lives in my house though so nothing special other than just working in his area for the day. But he knows really good chuukese and it was another great learning opportunity for me.

Thurs- So Elder Holland came to our mission!! buuuttt us being on the islands in the middle of the ocean, he just stayed in Guam... so all the missionaries in Chuuk came in to watch the broadcast over the internet, but that didn't work either because it's Chuuk... soo we didnt get to listen to him:( We are now waiting for the broadcast just to get here by USB. But My Zone Leader got called to be Assistant to the President so he left for Guam that night and it was sad but super cool to see him have that opportunity.  

Fri- cant really remember...

Sat- not enough time...

Sun- Church, and Transfers! and I'm staying in Neuo with Elder Kiapen!

Matthew has a poster of a scene just like
this on his bedroom wall that we placed
there 5 years before his mission.




Matthew just had to be in the water to watch this
baptism up close. Yeah, right!


Anyway I'm sorry this is so short blah blah blah, no time cuz I'm in Chuuk...


With all the Love

Elder Zebley

No comments:

Post a Comment